Friday, April 27, 2007

Coast & Cornwall Day 1 - Chesil Beach

Off On My Hols
I've taken myself off to the south coast and Cornwall for a photographic trip, and will be blogging my best photos as I'm going along. I spent quite a while driving today, stopping off in Dorchester on the way during the afternoon. But unfortunately, I didn't feel very inspired by the town, and so made my way to Chesil Beach (it's a long drive so I'm breaking the journey at Weymouth). The weather wasn't great for photos - weak, hazy sunshine (I was hoping for blue skies), so I took a few pictures of things I found on the beach. Here are a few examples:

[Hazy Horizon at Chesil Beach - it's in there somewhere!]

[A clump of pink flowers surrounded by pebbles]

[Discarded feather amongst the stones]

See a few more photos from today in my Flickrstream.