Friday, June 13, 2008

A New Home!

It's always been my ambition to get my various blogs integrated properly with their relevent photographic website. And whilst I've enjoyed being hosted with Blogger for the past couple of years, now I've finally managed to get everything set up properly on my general photography website.

The main site lives at cazphoto.co.uk and you can now find this blog migrated to the site too, with a properly integrated version of WordPress and a lovely new style to match the rest of the site.

I shall be leaving this site here as a permanent record, but all new posts will now appear at the other site. I hope you follow me there!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I just wanted to let you know that I've read through all of your blog today and you have no idea how helpful it is for a new photographer.

I shall be following your new one.

Thank you for all your help. Your portfolio is truly inspiring!

Caz Mockett said...

Thanks for your comments - I'm glad the blog was helpful :-)

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

wsxwhx706 said...

華人影音視訊聊天情人網 -
打手槍 -
情色網站 -
情色網 -
成人網站 -
夢工廠成人影音 -
辣妹聊天室 -
av女優 -
金瓶梅免費影片 -
色情視訊 -
視訊交友視訊秀 -
日本美少女 -
大陸美少女 -
自拍台灣自拍 -
視訊聊天影音聊天 -
美女掰穴 -
淫妹掰穴 -
視訊辣妹 -
18sex -
日本a片 -
火辣美女 -
辣妹妹 -
影音視訊 -
聊天室 -
辣妹視訊 -
18限 -
視訊美女 -
視訊辣妹 -
打炮 -
自慰套 -
情色愛愛 -
女生自慰 -
一夜情 -
台灣色情網 -
口交 -
成人影音聊天 -
成人色情網 -
裸體情色聊天室 -
視訊網愛聊天室 -
辣妹視訊秀 -

didi said...

情趣,情趣用品,
SM,G點,按摩棒,
飛機杯,充氣娃娃,
自慰套,情趣用具,

情趣味用品浪漫巴黎,情趣味用品,
情趣用品,情趣,
按摩棒,角色扮演,
性感睡衣,自慰器,
跳蛋,吊帶襪,
情趣內衣,充氣娃娃,