Tuesday, August 29, 2006

On Your Bike

Here's a photographic opportunity for you - the Tour of Britain 2006 Final Stage will be in London on Sunday 3rd September. The route covers Greenwich to The Mall, and you can see more details at the Tour of Britain website.

I missed it last year, but did enjoy the day out in 2004 when the stage covered 1-mile laps around Westminster. Here are a couple of pictures I took from that event:

[Above] Olympic golden boy, Bradley Wiggins pushing hard round the Bridge Steet part of the course.

[Above] Members of Team CSC round the corner by Parliament Square in to Whitehall.

I desaturated the colours of the backgrounds of both images, which I think adds more weight to the main subjects. You can see some more pictures from the day in my Sport & Action Gallery.


No comments: